Hydrofilter ® Gulley is a street gully filter, which is due to the principle of decentralization, both ecologically and economically to the future. The space required for stormwater treatment is significantly reduced because the stormwater runoff from road surfaces are treated locally.
Possibilities of treatment:
Particular substances up to 80%
Oil up to 95%
maximum collectable area up to 300 m²
The drainage can then be made either according to the treatment and pollution in the drainage or to the recipient. The infiltration volume is 6.5 m³ per 100 m² pad.
Disaster support: 15 liters oil
1. A conventional filter basket (DIN 4052-B1) provides for the retention of coarse materials such as leaves, branches, or cigarette butts
2. The rainwater is directed into the outer calm sludge trap.
3. In outer sludge trap, there is a pre-sedimentation. Coarse solids sink to the bottom and accumulate there.
4. The accumulated water flows into the BUDAVINCI ®. From there the water passes over the two outside of the system spirally downwardly extending channels in a central treatment area. The channels hereby are arranged that the turbulence of the water is minimized by the flow path and forming downwardly laminar flow conditions.
5. Out of these channels the water is introduced tangentially into the treatment room. In here solids and the socialized pollutants downward by gravity to be knocked off in a sludge trap.
6. The sludge flow is calmed, so in there is no danger of back solution of solids in storm.
7. Through a central filter element the dissolved substances are removed from the water. The filter body is constructed in several stages. It can be maintained and replaced easily.
8. The purified water leaves the system and can be discharged directly to surface waters. The cleaning performance is similar to a living soil zone.
9. For types N and E a lateral emergency overflow allows one free backwater runoff during heavy rainfall events, so that it will never come to a back pressure dewatering to the surface and the road safety is ensured.
1. roof drain
2. road drainage
5. additional floor space
The stormwater runoff from road surfaces are treated at source, permanently and can be derived in flow or stagnant water, so the construction of expensive, centralized stormwater sedimentation tanks is eliminated and creates additional land. In the treatment of stormwater runoff in the road there is no additional space required. The maintenance effort is hardly different from conventional road gullies
1. roof drain
2. road drainage
3. Stormwater Treatment
In traditional urban drainage relatively clean stormwater runoff from for example, roofs, courtyards, residential roads and green areas are collected and mixed with polluted runoff from roads and other road surfaces in a channel.
Subsequently, the purification of this water (depending on sensitivity) in central structures, such as a rain or a clarifier retention soil filters.